Zoe- I want a shooting gun for water = aka water gun
Mom- Zoe what did you do at school today, Zoe "made some pictures for your office"
Zoe calls Justin Miss Daddy, she also says when she grows up she wants to be a girl daddy, we tried to tell her that was a mommy, but she said No I will be a girl daddy!
Justin called me at work to ask where the key for Laney's room was. I could hear her crying in the back ground. I came home expecting to find a justin size hole in her door, but instead he took off her door nob.
21 Feb 2011-
ReplyDeleteLaney- You make me mad. Which she yelled to Zoe in the car!
- She also says " love mama" when anyone says love you.
-She also refuses to let Justin or Zoe get her up in the mornings or after nap time. She literally closes the door in Justin or Zoe's face when they open her door and says " no momma get me" She did however let Granny get her on Sunday, but Granny had to anounce herself and get prior aproval before opening the door.
Zoe- starts dance this week, but was disapointed when we could not find her a spiderman outfit.
We took them to the movies this weekend and they both loved it. Zoe kept saying "thats funny"
Zoe was sick this weekend and wanted to be held by Grammy. When Justin asked her if she wanted him to hold her, she said " no I want grammy, but I still like you Daddy"
ReplyDeleteLaney's favorite word of the week- " NO" usually screamed. Gotta love the 2s.